UC Davis European Plant Breeding Academy graduates fourth class
UC Davis European Plant Breeding Academy (PBA) has graduated the fourth class with a session and graduation in Davis, California. Over the last two years, during the six sessions held in Enkhuizen, The Netherlands; Angers, France; Gatersleben, Germany; Gent, Belgium; Almeria, Spain, and UC Davis, ten participants in this class spent more than 300 hours in classes, workshops and the field, training towards the PBA Certificate.
UC Davis European Plant Breeding Academy class four participants:
- Alessandra Lillo, Driscoll's Genetics Ltd, United Kingdom;
- Arie Vana, Enza Zaden, Spain;
- Erik Van der Biezen, Bayer CropScience, Belgium;
- Grégory Lavric, KWS Momont, France;
- Michal Rokicki, Poznanska Hodowla Roslin, Poland;
- Nina Muellers, KWS SAAT SE, Germany;
- Przemyslaw Matysik, Hodowla Roslin Strzelce, Poland;
- Solène Crépellière, Syngenta, France;
- Adam Sitarski, KHBC, Poland;
- Remy Adriaensen, Bayer CropScience, Belgium.
The PBA is a premium professional certificate program offered in the USA, Europe, Asia and Africa. Fourteen classes offered worldwide since 2006 were attended by 260 breeders from 58 countries, making the PBA the most recognized program of its kind. The next class of the European PBA starts in October 2017. This class is now full, but applications are being accepted for a waiting list. For more information, contact Joy Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit PBA online.
UPCOMING SBC COURSES
Seed Business 101 – Field Crops, St. Charles, IL, August 28 - September 1, 2017
Seed Business 101 – Horticulture, Davis, CA, December 4-8, 2017
European Plant Breeding Academy, starts in October 2017
SOLD OUT – waitlist available.
Advanced Module - Plant Breeding Academy, Davis, CA, November 7-9, 2017
Breeding with Genomics Davis, CA, February 13-15, 2018
Seed Biology & Quality, Davis, CA, June 19-21, 2018