Meet the Research Team
The following Research Team members have been integral to the success of the Delphi project:
- Dr. Fredrick Bliss was responsible for initiating this study. In addition, he is a supporter and leader of this project. Dr. Bliss is a Professor Emeritus in the Department of Plant Sciences and retired plant breeder from Seminis Vegetable Seed.
- Dr. Cary Trexler, an Associate Professor in the College of Education, is an expert in the Delphi method. He previously worked on a similar study for Sustainable Agriculture and is also leading this project.
- Dr. Jamie (Miller) Shattuck was a UC Discovery Fellow at the UC Davis Seed Biotechnology Center.
- Shelby Repinski is a current plant breeding student in the Genetics Graduate Group at UC Davis.
- Kathryn Hayes is a graduate student in the College of Education at UC Davis.
- Michael Campbell was the Executive Director of the UC Davis Seed Biotechnology Center.