Seed Business 101 Field Crops
August 20 - 24, 2018 • St. Charles, IL
Early-bird Registration: $3250.00
(deadline ends June 30, 2018)
Full Registration: $3500.00
Course registration fees can be accepted either via credit card or check.
100 W Main St
St. Charles, IL 60174
Class will start at 8:00 am on Monday, Aug 20 and end at 12:00 pm on Friday, Aug 24 (lunch will be served at 12:00 pm on Friday).
Hotel Baker is conveniently located in downtown St. Charles, within walking distance of shops and restaurants. Rates below are per room, per night, and subject to fees and applicable taxes (currently 11%).
Cut-off deadline: July 24, 2018
- $ 139.00 USD + taxes/fees (Single occupancy)
To reserve a hotel room, please call hotel directly@ (800) 284-0110 and mention "UC Davis Seed Business 101" to obtain discounted hotel room rate.
• Check-In/Check-Out: Hotel Baker check-in time is 4:00 PM. Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
• Guest Rooms are Non-Smoking and are subject to a fee if smoking does occur in the room.
• All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card.
• Hotel Baker requires notification 48 hours prior to day of arrival to avoid any individual room cancellation penalties. Guests canceling a reservation with less than 48 hours notice or who do not check-in on their reserved day of arrival may incur a penalty charge of one night's room and tax.
• For cancellation requests received via email 60 days or more before class start date (on or before June 21, 2018): Reimbursement of registration fee paid less $150 USD administrative fee.
• No refunds are available for cancellation requests received on or after June 22, 2018.
• Registration substitution or transfers must be approved by class administrator and can be requested 30 days or more (on or before July 21, 2018) before class start date.
In the unlikely event that this program is canceled or postponed due to insufficient enrollments or unforeseen circumstances, the Seed Biotechnology Center will fully refund registration fees but cannot be held responsible for any other expenses, including cancellation or change charges assessed by airlines, hotels, travel agencies, or other organizations.
For inquiries, please contact Julie Tillman at firstname.lastname@example.org