Hemp Breeding and Seed Production Sponsorship Opportunities
This fall, the Seed Biotechnology Center is excited to further expand its professional trainings to hemp. The course will provide up-to-date education in hemp breeding and seed production as well as legal information on intellectual property.
If you are interested in supporting this innovative course, companies can provide the following gifts:
• Evening Networking Social for Students and Instructors: $2,500 (1 opportunity)
• Student Lunches: $1,500 each (2 opportunities)
• Curriculum Binders for Students: $ 3,000 (2 opportunities @ $1,500 each or 1 opportunity @ $3,000)
By giving a gift, we can display your company name during the event/on the binder as well as give you the opportunity to table. All gifts are tax deductible.
If your company chooses to support the course, we will need you to need to provide the following:
(1) A completed letter (Download LETTER template)
(2) Your gift mailed to us in the form of paper check
Contact Kelsey Maher at firstname.lastname@example.org for specific gift submission instructions, to see if gift opportunities are still available or for general inquiries about supporting this course.
We appreciate your commitment to making this course an overall success!