Our Advisory Council is comprised of dedicated industry leaders who volunteer their time and talents to improve operations and outreach at the SBC. The breath of their service is extensive: they collaborate on research projects and support fund-raising activities, help create and promote new programs, serve as liaisons to the plant science industry, and provide the SBC with industry access and credibility. We are very grateful for their service.
- Phil Ashcraft, Stason Farms
- Charlie Brummer, UC Davis Plant Breeding Center
- Cecilia Chi-Ham, Inari
- Rich Collins, The Collins Farm
- Jovan Djordjevic, BASF
- Rick Falconer (Chairperson), Rijk Zwaan
- Dan Gardner, S&W Seed Co.
- George Gough, Bayer Crop Science
- Gary Hudson, Hudson & Associates, Inc.
- Matthew Johnston, Syngenta
- Francois Korn, SeedQuest
- John Palmer, California Crop Improvement Assn.
- John Purcell, Bayer Crop Science
- Howard-Yana Shapiro, Mars Incorporated
- Gail Taylor, UC Davis Department of Plant Sciences
- Bill White, White Seed Company (Seed Advisory Board)
- Chris Zanobini, California Seed Association
- Jeff Zischke, Sakata Seed America