Our Advisory Council is comprised of dedicated industry leaders who volunteer their time and talents to improve operations and outreach at the SBC. The breath of their service is extensive: they collaborate on research projects and support fund-raising activities, help create and promote new programs, serve as liaisons to the plant science industry, and provide the SBC with industry access and credibility. We are very grateful for their service.
- Kent Bradford, Director Emeritus, UC Davis Seed Biotechnology Center
- Charlie Brummer, UC Davis Plant Breeding Center
- David Bubeck, Corteva and National Assn. of Plant Breeders
- James Brusca, HM Clause
- Rick Falconer, Rijk Zwaan
- Dan Gardner, S&W Seed Co.
- George Gough, Bayer Crop Science
- Rick Harrison, Driscolls
- Gary Hudson, Hudson & Associates, Inc.
- Matthew Johnston, Syngenta
- Francois Korn, SeedQuest, Seed Central
- Dale Krolikowski, Germains Seed Technology
- Andy Lavigne, American Seed Trade Association
- John Palmer, California Crop Improvement Assn.
- Manuel Rosas, BASF Vegetable Seeds
- Howard-Yana Shapiro, Mars Incorporated (Retired)
- Gail Taylor, UC Davis Department of Plant Sciences
- Bill White, White Seed Company and Seed Advisory Board
- Chris Zanobini, California Seed Association
- Jeff Zischke, (Chairperson) Sakata Seed America
If you are interested in participating in this council, please contact Allen Van Deynze at firstname.lastname@example.org.